Quote

“Not on one strand are all life’s jewels strung.” William Morris

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Just Breathe




And so it begins....After 10 dark months of denial as to where I ended up. I've learned to accept that we create our world through our prolonged thoughts and feelings...now, this was a hard one to swallow! How could I have manifested this? I'm a designer and a Realtor...Really Jen? I didn't want to live in a trailer! How could I have brought this upon myself. One thing is for sure. When I left, I knew I had to...I wasn't sure why...I just knew in my gut that my son and I needed to be free...even if it meant living in a trailer. However, today as I write this I can proudly say that I have accepted that this is where I need to be! Inhale...Exhale...

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way at times.. It goes in cycles, there is no way I dreamed i would live in a trailer park. It was devastating at first. I thought it was the best financial decision at the time, because rents were sky due to the natural gas industry coming to town, and not wanting to be a renter any more. This was the best decision. I got tired of living according to my landlords whims. It was tough. This is the most peace, i have had. So I am happy and know that the best is to come for us... Live and learn.. We sure have.. Great job!!! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment thanks for sharing your experience! I have to be honest I was always judgemental of trailer parks and the kinds of people who live in them. I think this is karma at its finest! I have met the nicest people and everyone has been really kind and generous to my son and I. It has been truly humbling...I have learned a lot...It's not about where you live it's about what's in your heart. When we first moved here and I was having breakdowns hourly, crying about living in a trailer and looking out the window and complaining about seeing nothing but trailers, my son would say, "It's not a trailer mom...It's our home." What a truly beautiful thing for him to say. It was a tough decision but one I had to make. As we're coming upon our first anniversary here I have to say that we are much happier HERE in "our home" than where we were living! WE are creating a beautiful authentic life! And YES That means Francis is learning how to cook and run power tools! Hey... A girl needs a partner in crime!

    ReplyDelete