Quote

“Not on one strand are all life’s jewels strung.” William Morris

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Days Are Here Again!



Don't you just love HAPPY DAYS? I don't mean the classic sitcom Happy Days...I mean truly "Happy" days! You know...those days when you just can't stop smiling...those days when you're like...I just "love" my life...those days when everything just falls into place.

Well, they are my favorite! This past year I have had many sad days but I always tried very hard to find something happy or beautiful in every day...to have good thoughts and good feelings! This is how I survived.

As Rhonda Byrne says in The Power, "To change your life all you have to do is tip the scales by giving 51 % love through your good thoughts and good feelings!" This is what I have been striving for...just making sure I "tipped" the scale every day.

I have to share with you that the "power" in practicing this is truly amazing!

Just yesterday I was having one of those "Happy" days...it had followed many other "Happy" days...I was thinking on my way home from work that I wanted to post something on Facebook about how "Happy" I was and how lucky I am for where I am at in my life...I felt compelled to share this with my friends and family. My children are amazing! My grandchildren are precious! My mom rocks! My friends are awesome! And I have been blessed with absolutely fabulous clients!

Just after I was thinking this my phone buzzed...my daughter Ashley had posted on Facebook that her and her brother were going to participate in a challenge..."100 Happy Days."  and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join them. Of course I immediately commented on her post...

Absolutely!

Then I posted to all my children and grandchildren letting them know how "Happy" I am that they are in my life." Thinking about each one individually makes my eyes sparkle, my lips curl up on the ends and makes my dimples come out!

Oh Happy Days!

So today the three of us started the challenge today! I challenge all of you to take the challenge as well! We are super excited about this! We really do have a lot to be "Happy" about...We really do have a "Beautiful Life!"

We have each other! That's what matters most! 

Live Beautifully,

Jennifer Elaine





No comments:

Post a Comment